Now, let's get to the real reason for this post - the baby room. We spent much of October and November painting the furniture, trim and finally the walls. I don't think the picture really does it justice. To get a true sense for how orange the room is, you've got to step inside. Let me just say, even with the lights out, the room casts an orange glow in the hallway. I wish I could take credit for the color, but it was originally Laura's idea... Seriously. She calls it "melon" but as we can all see, it's really UT orange. Don't let Tigger's footwear fool you. Those UT slippers look a lot more like the wall in person than they do in the picture. TTFN!
Saturday, December 13, 2008
The Baby Room
Labels:
Baby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
whoopie! i expect another post tomorrow...and i like the orange.
Wow the room looks great Peter. Looks like you all really worked hard on that. Must have took quite a while.
I love the room!!!
Didn't want to ruin the surprise for others and lost your email address so I have buried this comment way back here so that hopefully you alone will see it. Warning: I made my guess about your baby pics first (again, it was you, Pete, that gave it away) but then clicked on the picture to enlarge so I could really see. The window that it opens in is titled with your names. You might want to change the name of your pictures and then repost...or is it really worth the effort? :)
By the way, my hunch was right.
Post a Comment